His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sarah and Alli At It Again

Well the dynamic duo decided to make cookies once again!  This time, I think they've got it!
I came up with a great Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Recipe that is also gluten free.
I'll share it soon.


Great job girls! The cookies taste wonderful!

No comments: