Alli is so funny. She has confused "Roman Numerals" with "Ramen Noodles" several times.... But today, her lesson was, Write numerals for these words.
One and two thirds....
She said, "Mama, I have no idea how to write a roman numeral for 2/3! LOL
"Did it say write Roman Numerals? Or did it say write "Numerals"?
"Numerals".
She was very relieved! LOL
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
No comments:
Post a Comment