His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tea Party Time

This is Miss Alli's first time to go somewhere without mom and dad.  There is a tea party about an hour away. Our friends and we are going to tag team so we don't have to stay at the party too. :) 
I managed to finagle a date with my man!!!! SCORE!









See you girls at 8:00! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls, Christie. Are we not blessed!? Have fun with the man cub. KC

Anonymous said...

Alli did really well at the birthday party.