His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

ANNA FROM NEVADA

Anna was born in Nevada. She loves to say she is from the Land of the Wild Mustangs! So when I saw this shirt, I couldn't resist buying it for her! She couldn't resist wearing it, even in 100 degree weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So is Nevada's motto 'Land of the Wild Mustangs' or is it 'The Silver star'? Emma told me but I for got.
I love the shirt, Anna.