His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Friday, February 4, 2011

Is This Really Texas?????

The SuperBowl activities have been hampered all week, not that it has effected us personally,
but I do feel for all the folks who came for the event. I feel especially for the small businesses that are losing out on all that revenue! Our business has been a ghost town all week.
Mike had to go out and get hay for the animals again to put in the shelters and he said it was pretty treacherous. I am REALLY glad I bought extra groceries on Monday just in case~!
The just in Case happened.
 Sarah fell yesterday while playing on the ice hill. But she said it was WAY worth it. :)
 This is as far as Erika goes! We promised to carry her out into the snow today for a little while.
 Time for a snow ball fight with daddy. :)  But right now, it is just pretty for a picture.


We are LOVING IT! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Snow! So. Much. Snow. :)

:)De said...

Ya'll got enough snow to call you all Northerners! LOL!