His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Homeschool Bookfair


Our Annual trek to Arlington Texas for the Home school book fair was today.
Tomorrow, Sarah will be entering a Chess Tournament. She is really excited.
Today she played for several hours and didn't lose one game! She did have a stalemate.
So, when we signed up for the Chess Tournament, we were asked "what is her ranking?"
LOL
I said, she is number one at home. :)

Stay Tuned! I'll have pics for tomorrow.

No comments: