His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

We attended Good Friday Services with our older children at McKinney Bible Church.
It was really a neat time. There was a pot luck and then a singing time. We enjoyed the Adult Choir and Children's Choir. What a nice group of people. We especially enjoyed seeing our children and grand children.


1 comment:

junglemama said...

Happy Good Friday Christy!