His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
7 comments:
Pretending this is Facebook: Like!
How sweet...
It doesn't get more real or precious than that!
Thanks Mom, but your the best doctor in this world.Really she is the best in this world.
I Love you Mom.
Erika Minich
Well Erika,
I'm glad your opinion of my doctoring has changed in the last 3 years. Remember when I squirted your throat in the middle of the night by accident with Braggs Liquid Amino's instead of throat spray??
That was interesting. :)
Yes Mom I remember when you gave me that stuff.I will never forget,who would? When you gave me that stuff I threw up. I will never forget.That happened three years ago.
I love you Mom.
Erika Minich
I haven't forgotten either. :)
I love you too.
Post a Comment