After visiting the Reptile Pavillion at the zoo yesterday, Sarah woke up this a.m. and noticed some Peeling on her nose. (It was from our lake trip on Saturday) She asked, "If you are shedding skin on your nose, does that mean you are growing?" LOL
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment