His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mama That Wrinkle......

Anna was studying my face oh so affectionately. She stroked my face with her finger and followed a certain "pattern" a few times and then got a sweet smile and said,
"Mama, that huge wrinkle on your face forms a perfect heart!"

uh.... gee thanks.....I think.

I guess if I have to be noted for wrinkles, at least they form perfect hearts. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...or smiley faces.

Tami said...

Cute stuff! :)

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi, I'm Debbie. You have a wonderful blog here. This post touched my heart. It reminds me a lot of something my son would say, he is in high school now. I would love for you to stop by my blog and say hello.

junglemama said...

LOL, kids say the cutest things.