Sarah was a little disappointed on Friday that she couldn't just get out of that cast and take off running. She spent Saturday night at a friend's house hopping around, and yesterday at church hopping everywhere and got pretty tired. I can't imagine the energy she exerts on a daily basis. So after all that energy spent, this a.m. she woke up and was a little on the grump side. She didn't want to wear jeans, only shorts and couldn't find shorts. etc. etc.
We got her smiling and back to normal and then she said something about her leg making her mad.
So I said, well Sarah, you know what the bible says...."If your leg offends you, cut it off!" To which I got this face....

With the statement, "Hey, it already IS cut off!" LOL
Then she said, "I LOVE MY FOOT!"

Then this face because she knows I'm gonna blog about her. :)

Sarah is always fun, even when she's mad. :)
3 comments:
Butterflies let their wings dry before taking flight, alas Sarah must too, I guess.
;+)
JJ
Cute, mom
She is just adorable. :-)
Post a Comment