His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Friday, February 22, 2008

Peaceable Kingdom

This is where we will be heading today. We are so looking forward to the mini vacation for the girls.

http://peaceablekingdomretreat.com/

2 comments:

junglemama said...

Have a great time Christie!

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful time:):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!