His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Silly Dancing Girls

video
Today is our post placement meeting for Alli. This report has to be apostilled, translated and sent to Russia.  The girls wanted to prepare something for our social worker. LOL 

4 comments:

Annie said...

They don't lack for happy hearts, do they?

:)De said...

I may not understand... Your adoption is still through Russia? I thought it would be an USA adoption for you guys.

Mike and Christie said...

De, even though our adoption was completed in the U.S., we are still obligated to do post placement reports that Russia requires, because Alli is a U.S. citizen AND a Russian Citizen. We do the same for Sarah who was adopted in the U.S., but has dual citizenship with Ukraine. And of course, we do Erika's because we adopted her from Ukraine.
Russia requires 4 reports over 2 years. Ukraine requires 1 each year for 3 years and then one every three years until they are 18.

:)De said...

Wow! I did not know that. Thank you so much for explaining that to me. You are such a kind hearted person. ~Smile~

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin