His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Update on Miss Broody Britches and Mr. Solomon

We are pretty sure he is a rooster. :)  Today they wandered out of the fence area... and then I got them back in. They are so sweet. :)

2 comments:

:)De said...

fun. So did only 1 hatch? What happens to the others?

Mike and Christie said...

We waited an extra week. One was dead in the shell, and the other two were not fertilized...but it was fun to see them explode when we threw them. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin