His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, November 11, 2011

Sarah Teaching Daddy

video
Dance Moves! :)

4 comments:

:)De said...

cute! did I miss a post about an adoption relatity show?

thomaru said...

Your blog is very nice I like to enjoy every pages,
signs and symptoms of cervical cancer
regards...

Mike and Christie said...

De, wrote about something I read. It said there was a new show coming out on cable that would make orphans vie for attention of wealthy parents and then in the end one would be adopted. It was so awful I linked a post to it, and then went back to correct the post, to make sure of something, and at the bottom of the page, it said everything that was printed was a spoof. Made me angry to even joke about such a thing. A few of us fell for it.

:)De said...

OH MY!!! I am glad I did not see that page...

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin