His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Slap Jack, Reading and Mr. Hal

Oh the giggles!

 While the other girls are playing slap jack, Anna is deep into a new book.  She announced proudly,  is on page 183. :)

Another BIG surprise.... Mr. Hal stopped by on his way out of town! What a treat!
We had pulled pork smothered in green peppers and onions,  served in hot tortillas, and some wonderful tamales from NM with red chili sauce. :) YUM! (thanks Chuck and Jodie for the amazing treat!)


Hal was sharing pictures from His Thanksgiving in Waco Texas with Mike and Bob. He had a nice time visiting his sons and grand son. He stopped by for lunch and is on his way back to the east coast.



No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin