His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, November 18, 2011

The Hair Bow Saga

I wrote about Alli and her dislike for hair bows here
This a.m. I had this capital idea!  Let's play a practical joke on Miss Alli!  Everybody was in on it, EVEN ANNA who begged us NOT to take her picture as she has little friends who read the blog..... :)

So I put THESE in their Hair...
And then we woke Alli up and said, "Hurry! Before Soccer we have to get our Christmas Pictures taken!"  She was abit groggy...
And then she fully realized everybody had these GIANT bows! And this was her reaction!
But she was a really good sport! And actually put a bow on ! LOL



and we got a picture of Anna, looking normal too. :) 
And then Sarah broke into Song and Dance..... Daddy caught the END of this performance on
video....
video
And that was our morning. :)

8 comments:

Milena said...

Alli's faces faces are hilarious :-) I laughed out loud! What a funny morning you had!

Muddled Muse said...

LOL I love it!

Hevel said...

Too too funny! :D Your hairbows are way worse than the Russian ones, according to my Russian-born girl. :D

Jo's Corner said...

Poor Alli! You girls are just Naughty! ; )

JJ said...

Please thank Alli for the BEST laugh I have had today! LOVED IT!

You are one "bad" mama, CM.
LOL!
JJ

Mike and Christie said...

But it was SOOO fun! :)

Holly said...

This is the funniest blog post I read today. I love Alli's faces, especially the "YUCK!!" one with the bow on her head! Too funny! :p
By the way, watch out, I bet she's probably plotting what she can do to get you back now...

Annie said...

I totally love Russian hair bows, and still intend to post photos of what I did with my older daughter (who didn't even have the excuse of being Russian to wear one). But, that is a splendid practical joke. It would have been very funny to carry it to completion. :)

Sarah is really very graceful, and talented!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin