His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Decorating Firsts

I love decorating the tree. :)  It is so full of memories. Some ornaments date back 30 years.
Some are new.  Alli was filled with awe and wonder today as we carefully unwrapped each one. She ooed and ahhed all morning. LOL  Every ornament was a new excitement.

What a blessing to have her this year. :)  What a blessing to have each of my girls. :)  But this year is Alli's first ......
And her ornament of choice????
A horse. :)
Here she is putting it on the tree....
She is so proud of it. And there will be many more to come over the years.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome! Blessings, kelly

Holly said...

Wow, beautiful Christmas tree! I love that you have coloured lights! :)

:)De said...

Such a pretty tree!

Hevel said...

Beautiful tree. I really like your tradition of buying an ornament for each of the kids each year.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin