His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Oh My Goodness!

I have missed my Kids and grand girls so much!!!! They arrived early this a.m. after driving all night from NM!
I couldn't wait to hug them. :)
Here are a few highlights of our day:









 They were hugging so fast I couldn't get a good picture. :)  Together again.
 Erika knitted a scarf for Katie
 Tea Party Time



 Everybody made Chocolate covered Rasberries. YUM
 I think Lilly wears chocolate quite nicely. :)
 Uncle Bob is here! YEA!
My sweeties!
We've only just begun.... Tomorrow, the others are coming! :)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Good for you! And Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Blessings, Kelly

Hevel said...

Have fun with your family! It's good to see the girls all together again! :)

mommajeane said...

I am so happy for you. I know how special the next few days will be. Happy Thanksgiving.

Rebecca said...

love that last pic of you with the grandgirls. They are SO grown up! I wish we could see them, but so glad you got to, at least.

Esther said...

Alli and Lily look so much alike!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin