His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Anna is 13!!!


This morning, I write about my Anna. OUR Anna. :)  She is our precious girl. Anna has grown so much since the little girl we met just over 8 years ago.  Anna is so sweet.  She has a tender heart, and has turned into quite a beautiful young lady.  She loves EVERYTHING Cowboy and Texas!
She is our biggest reader and has gone through more books in her short life than I have in my long one!

I love it that she loves cats and dogs so much.  When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, she said, "I already have my birthday present." Maizy!  (the dog) :)
 Today, she has requested that we visit our old church and I think that is a grand idea! We haven't visited in a few months.
Time to go and wake the birthday girl. :)
Let the celebration begin!

After opening a few gifts, we headed to our old church.  After church she chose On The Border for lunch.







 We surprised her with a birthday sundae. :)





I think she liked it! :)

And tonight, we are having Pumpkin Pie.






Happy Birthday Sweet Girl. :) You are an incredible blessing to us! We LOVE YOU!

BTW- the pumpkin pie was GREAT! :)
The movie for tonight.... Percy Jackson the Lightening Thief.

8 comments:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNA!!!! YOU’RE MY OLDEST FRIEND! YOU’RE FIVE DAYS OLDER THAN ME!!!!! HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

MARY GRACE

Mary Grace Biggs said...

PS will you please tell Anna this:
"Anna, I wish you a very happy, happy birthday and may all your birthday wishes come true!"

Joy said...

I hope Anna has a wonderful rest-of-her-birthday!! :)

Mary Grace Biggs said...

PPS! (after seeing what Anna got) hey those are cool gifts! I like the stuffed animal cat! I've always wanted to go to "On the Border" but I've had my fill of Mexican food from going down to San Antonio and Austin...

Again happy birthday, Anna!

Mary G B

Mary Grace Biggs said...

PPS! (after seeing what Anna got) hey those are cool gifts! I like the stuffed animal cat! I've always wanted to go to "On the Border" but I've had my fill of Mexican food from going down to San Antonio and Austin...

Again happy birthday, Anna!

Mary G B

:)De said...

Happy Birthday, Anna!

Christine said...

Happy birthday! You are a beautiful girl!

schnitzelbank said...

Happy Birthday, Anna! Wishing you a wonderful 13th year!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin