His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A New Goo Recipe

 There's my happy girl. :)
Ever since Alli and I were in North Carolina at the Children's Museum, she has been longing to make goo. She just LOVES it; the feel the texture, the sheer squishiness.  Well, after several different tries, she has PERFECTED her goo.
So here is Miss Alli, giving directions on how to make her goo!
And it really works!



6 comments:

ann clary said...

I like it! We'll have to try it sometime over here in Claryville.

mommajeane said...

We made it tonite...So easy and the kids loved it. Now I have to make more so all of them can have some :)

Mike and Christie said...

How fun! Glad you enjoyed it. That will make Alli happy. :) Take some pictures!

Mike and Christie said...

Alli made some tonight with 2 of our grandsons and they were so excited. :)
Tim said it was their very first science experiment. :)

Hevel said...

What is goo? I mean... goo is everything yucky and looking like mucus, but since I1m not American and my exposure to anything normal Western chidhood related was lacky, I have no idea what I1m depriving my kids of!

Mike and Christie said...

It really makes more of a bouncy, rubbery substance that is pliable. It is sort of like playdough, but lighter and bouncier.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin