His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, July 8, 2011

Thoughts About Ilse

This is my favorite picture of my sweet little grand lady.  My Ilse Joy.... OUR Ilse Joy. :)  Ilse's other Ya-Ya, (gramma)  and I talked about the day she was born, and how we stayed behind in Emily's room and prayed together. We didn't know what the outcome was going to be.... we didn't know really what was going on, but what we DID know, is that GOD knows!  And we have a Heavenly Father that we can go to in time of need, and He hears our prayers and comforts us.

Ilse Joy is not a mistake. Ilse Joy has some very special needs. They are different from her Daddy's needs....from when He was a baby.  She is her own little person.
I like to see Ilse as I did Tim.

She is a precious Gift given to us.... and every day, we get to unwrap a new aspect of that gift.  She will be full of surprises for us her whole life, I am sure!  And we know that she will bring glory to GOD with her little life.
I am so glad that we finally got to bless her with gifts....After all, she is such a pretty little lady!

2 comments:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Adorable baby!

Hevel said...

Ilse Joy is perfect the way she is. There is a miracle or two in her birth, and I firmly believe that she will be an overcomer like her dad!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin