His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Day At Celebration Park
















There is a really cool park not far from us that I have taken the girls to a few times. Today we went for lunch. 3 decided to get wet, 1 decided to read her new book..... and I decided to take pictures. :)
video

3 comments:

:)De said...

How fun! We went to the splash pad near our home yesterday. I forgot my camera, but our parks looks alot like yours.

Annie said...

Hope you got wet, too! It feels so good! De, I thought so, too! Must be the same manufacturer.

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Looks like y'all had oodles, and oodles of fun!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin