His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, July 9, 2011

SARAH THE POSITIVE!


I just love Sarah. I know I say that a lot, but it is TRUE! LOL
I love her spirit.... she is a sweet heart of a girl.  I know sometimes things can get frustrating.
She is having trouble with her leg again.
The week before camp, she had to be off of it and wear crutches due to swelling and redness.  I think the heat is wreaking havoc on her.  At camp there were a few other kids having the same issues.  She seemed to be able to wear her leg all week at camp and things had cleared up really nicely until yesterday!
UGH! Back to square one.  Well, maybe square 3. It isn't as bad as last time. She is learning to catch things early.  So, her face when I asked her to stay out of her leg today was that of resignation. :)
Here is a picture of the issue she is having.  It is all smothered in tri biotic... :) I have an obcession with that wonderful ointment...... we need stock.
 (picture posted with Sarah's permission)
And here is her beautiful face when I told her, after the ointment dries, she can wear her leg when we go shopping. :)
That's my positive girl! :)

3 comments:

mommajeane said...

I have always loved her smile...You can certainly tell alot from her face and she radiates joy. Sorry she is having these issues and we will pray for her to heal quickly.

Hevel said...

Ouch, that doesn'T look too good! I hope her leg will fast improve and her wonderful smile stays on!

Annie said...

She is special...I love her smile, too - but then all of your girls are so lovely.

How frustrating for her! Little do you consider the trials other people face, when you haven't walked in their shoes (so to speak).

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin