His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, July 15, 2011

Good Friends, Old Friends, Friends of Friends :)







 The young man in this photo is a family friend visiting from Germany. He had quite the audience of beautiful girls. :)

The kitties were especially interesting..... LOL

video

4 comments:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Looks like y'all had fun! I remeber once when we came to pick up a car Anna and I where on the sea saw and we where doing what that German man was doing! Its a lot of fun doing that... Once you're able to keep your balance! :)

Mike and Christie said...

Mary Grace, did you guess who was in the kitty cat slippers?

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Hmmm... I'm guessing Anna!

Mary Grace Biggs said...

(I'm pretty sure its Anna! Looking back at the picture I saw a red bracelet! That's Anna alright!)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin