His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, July 23, 2011

MYSTERIOUS NIBBLERS

 I  had to laugh when I opened the fridge and saw this!  Now I am not sure WHO it is.... but I have my suspicions based upon the teeth marks in the chocolate!  Somehow, the little darling didn't look closely enough at the package to see:
UNSWEETENED! LOL

So they left it there, to be rejected and uneaten...... Now, when I was a child, I would have never done something like that! NO! I went straight for the butter!  I could never figure out how my mom knew I had bitten butter.... (of course I was much younger)  The gap in my teeth led my mom to the culprit every single time!

I think I might ask anybody if they would like some chocolate tomorrow and hold up the package. The person who says "NO!"  They will be my guilty party. LOL

5 comments:

Holly said...

Hmmm, mysterious indeed. :P

Tracy said...

Love the fact that it was unsweetened, how disappointed the mysterious nibbler must have been. When my daughter was younger she used to love butter, so much so that we used to have to hide it. She once chewed through the foil to get to it in the store, only to discover it was margarine! She was very disapointed lol.

Annie said...

Oh, yes; I remember "trying" baking chocolate. What a disappointment! I think I had the sly wits to dispose of the remaining bar, however.

Vasi said...

I'm just a random lurker :) But I wanted to thank you for modeling loving and patient parenting and putting it on the web for others to see. It might not've been your intention, but it's such a great thing for others who grew up in emotionally turbulent homes to see. :) I'm blissfully married and pregnant and I pray for God to help me to break the cycle--and I love seeing how you handle situations so calmly. Thank you :)

Mike and Christie said...

Vasi,
Welcome! :) Congratulations on beginning a new life!
It is very hard coming out of turbulence into calm. RECOGNIZING it is the first NECESSARY step! You are miles ahead of many who continue the cycle.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin