His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, July 7, 2011

ILSE HAD HER SHOWER TONIGHT

And Ilse DOES bring us Great Joy.... :)
 
Notice naked baby here:)  BOY oh BOY there is no reason for her to ever be naked again! LOL'
(she was actually naked because she was hot, not from lack of clothing) :)


 Ilse and Auntie Ellen

 Miss Barbara
 Ilse and Auntie Ivy

 Me.... and Carol
 Beautiful flowers!

 Ilse and Auntie Erika

 Emily opening LOADS of gifts.






 There is the outfit Ya-Ya picked out. :)
 She got some shoes too. :)
 What a blessing to be able to go to Ilse's baby shower.... I loved what Ivy had to say about Ilse..... She is fearfully and wonderfully made....God does not make mistakes.
I like to see Ilse as  a precious gift that we will open in time.... surprises will come out one at a time and bring us joy.  (Ilse's middle name)


1 comment:

Annie said...

Looks like fun!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin