His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tonight We Celebrated!

Would you believe I forgot my camera!!!!!

Oh well.  Tonight we celebrated Alli's adoption finalization!  She picked the famous "Chuck E Cheese" for her celebration. :)

Before we went, we had a bible study at the local Nursing Home. Mike is such a great leader. He spends wonderful time with several people there who cannot get out for worship service, every Sunday evening.

Chuck E Cheese was open until 10:00, so we stayed the entire time!  The girlies had a great time, and I actually played some games. :) 




2 comments:

KC said...

Seems like I remember Chuck E Cheese being a hard place for Alli. Looks like you all got over that. Awesome.

Mike and Christie said...

Yes! It was just 2 months ago that we were GOING to go there and I picked a different place at the last minute because we got a better deal. We had no idea what had transpired before.
She picked Chuck E Cheese once again!
That tells me she has moved on and didn't connect it any longer with past trauma! Praise God!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin