His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, July 2, 2011

While We Were Gone

 While We Were Gone
3 little ones we know of came HOME forever. :)
1 young man has lost his home.....just 9 months after arriving. :( 
Our son graduated with his Masters Degree in Accounting.
 These are the simple things that have touched our lives......

While we were gone, 20 young people's lives were changed
by participating in Camp Out On a Limb.
15 campers created memories to last a life time.
15 parents were energized and encouraged to keep on, keepin' on!

While we were gone
Mike, Anna and Alli bonded together
They went to the movies
They went to breakfast with the pastor

While we were gone
Life went on all around us....
Some for the better, some not so.....

While we were gone......
God was in Control of it all!

Now that we are home.....
He still is!




2 comments:

Annie said...

Did you find a home for the boy? I was ready to make a bed up....not that we have the peaceful environment that he would probably crave, but we'd do our best.

Mike and Christie said...

Annie,
Not yet. We are having a pow wow meeting tomorrow night. I'll pass along your info as being interested. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin