It is unusual to see people who have Arthrogryposis. Even when going to the hospital, you don't always see it.
I am so encouraged that these families, each and every one of them are lovingly welcoming their children into their families, with all the love and tender care that all children deserve.
And for anybody who thinks Arthrogryposis limits: Well, it does.... but not totally. Erika's arms are effected and her hands are effected to a degree, but she is very good at knitting.
And though she can't bend her legs, she can use the knee board behind that boat just as great as anybody else! (better than mom) :)
But one of the best things about my Erika, is she LOVES HER MAMA! And I love her too!
I love them all. :)
"My Little Women" :)

4 comments:
Your Erika is such an inspiration. :)
I agree I do do better than you on the knee board. Yes I do love you.
Pride cometh before a fall dear one.
Erika - you are also a spectacular knitter!! That is gorgeous!
Post a Comment