His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And We're Off!

We're off to the start of a Great school year! :)


We changed some things around to make life more interesting. :) The girlies will be doing research projects each semester. I am curious to find out what they have picked for their first project. The sky is the limit. :)

Everybody's oral reading was great, and we are all looking forward to learning more about Canada and the countries in South America.

The computerized schedules and the computerized math teacher were a hit. I can see that having that math teacher will take a huge load off of my shoulders this year.

So CHEERS to a GREAT SCHOOL YEAR!

4 comments:

Annie said...

They look happy to be there!

:)De said...

Happy 1st day! Isn't it great when we find something that makes teaching less stressful? Be sure to let us know how the math CD's work out.

Peace

Hevel said...

Have a great year!

Melissa E. said...

Tell me more about the computerized math teacher!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin