His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, August 13, 2010

Sleeping Surprise

I went to check on the girls before bedtime, and they were both missing! Sarah and Erika sleep on a double bed which makes up the bottom bunk. Anna is experiencing her own room right now, so the top bunk is not being used.

I looked a little closer and this is who I found on the top bunk all snuggled together!


Now, how in the WORLD Erika was able to get up there, I have no idea! And, before I went in this a.m., she had managed to get herself down too!

That girl amazes me! :)

6 comments:

Erika Minich said...

I had a great time with Sarah. I got my self ready for bed and then got on the top bunk and played dress up dolls with her, and then we stopped playing them and put them away. Then we played with each other. It was so fun.It was like having a slumber party in your room but more fun. I never thought Sarah could be so fun. Just kidding. My hair is a huge mess

Hevel said...

A friend once said that not having limbs won't stop a child.

Mike and Christie said...

:)

Erika Minich said...

Thanks Hevel. I loved being up there.

mommajeane said...

How sweet...my kids play musical beds all the time :)

Erika Minich said...

LOL.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin