His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Children Of The Living God

This is our school song every morning. I just love this worship song. I wish I had a better video for the tune, but this is the only one I could find. Enjoy. :)

CHILDREN OF THE LIVING GOD

Verse 1:
Children of the living God come and sing sing out loud children of the living God Sing to the Living God

Verse 2:
Sing of the wonders he has made bird in flight falling rain
Sing of the wonders he has made sing to the living God

Chorus:
How he loves us with great love he who sits enthroned above for our lives he spilled his blood sent his spirit like a flood Children of the Living God sing to the living God

Verse 3:
Sing of his gentle healing hands how they found the lowliest man sing of his gentle healing hands sing to the living God

Verse 4:
Sing of the mercy that he gives though we sin he forgives sing of the mercy that he gives sing to the living God (Chorus)

Verse 5: (strum chord once)
Sing for the morning when he comes in the clouds glorious son sing for the morning when he comes sing to the living God (Chorus)









1 comment:

mommajeane said...

I love this song too. It is always amazing when you share something you all do or like that it is a song or whatever you share that I enjoy as well... that is the kindred spirit. I love the last song you shared too :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin