His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chiara Went On Vacation

A Fellow Blogger went on Vacation in Italy. And while she was gone, she sent us these! :)


Aren't they cool! The girlies were very excited to get postcards from Italy! :)
video

4 comments:

THE OLD GEEZER said...

Isn't it amazing how kids can get so excited about such little things like a postcard.

Someday before I die (God Willing) I hope to visit some foreign countries. The only one I've ever been to is Mexico.

~Ron

Mike and Christie said...

The first time my husband an I were ever on an airplane together, was to go to Ukraine and get Erika. It was an amazing trip! (my first blog posts are about that trip)
I made sure we landed in Paris, even if we didn't leave the airport. :)

Chiara Elena said...

Wow! thanks for posting them, more are coming!

Chiara Elena said...

for
THE OLD GEEZER
would you like to get a postcard too? I live close to the borders of Switzerland (less than 1/2 an hour) Austria (3 hrs) France (3 hours) Slovenia (4,5 hrs) I travel abroad very frequently. I go to Switzerland at least one time per month (in Lugano) but I just cross the border to buy gas at least every 10 days. Gas, chocolate, sugar, coffee, tropical fruit, medicines are a lot cheaper in Switzerland

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin