His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We Have Declared Summer Officially OVER

Even though it is still so stinking hot outside. It is over. We are moving on to bigger and better things! SCHEDULES and earlier bedtimes so we can wake earlier and get our day going.

We slipped into the lazy days of summer during the past 6 weeks quite easily. Rising in the morning was later and later, and bedtimes in the evening were later and later.

So today, we flip flopped. :)

6:00 a.m. UP AND AT IT!




YAH! :)

7 comments:

Erika Minich said...

Ya I don't know how I woke that early.I can't even get up at 7:00 am.

Erika

:)De said...

What is that on Anna's lap? I have been looking for what I thought was called a knitting loom, but can't find one and don't know what the real name for it is.

Mike and Christie said...

You must mean Erika's lap. :)
It is a knitting loom. You are correct. We found them at Hobby Lobby and Walmart. There are several sizes.

Hevel said...

What, you have the luxury to stay in bed till 6 a.m.? Lucky Erika! :)

Now that we have toddlers again, our comfy 5:45 a.m. waking up time has somehow started to move towards 5 a.m....

JJ said...

Early mornings are for chickens and toddlers.

I'm enjoying the late night "shift"!

Lol!
JJ

:)De said...

Sorry about that... my brain said Erika, but my fingers typed Anna. LOL! So guess what? I got on e-bay and found a set right away. So excited as I wanted my Jordan to learn to use one. Thanks for confirming the name for me.

Peace

Mike and Christie said...

Oh good! I'm glad you found one.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin