His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sweet Saturday Morning

I love it when the children are so happy in the morning. We were all lounging around, that place half way between awake and asleep, when the business phone rang. UGH.
We like it when it rings, but too early makes you lose the lounge. :)

So, Sarah jumped into action!

She went and made coffee for her tired ole' parents. :)
She did a great job!

6 comments:

Hevel said...

Can I borrow your Sarah? I need coffee!

mommajeane said...

What a sweetheart.

Naty said...

Sarah is so adorable!You are blessed with a sweet little girl that loves you and cares for you!

THE OLD GEEZER said...

Our kids all moved out years ago. I kind of miss those days when they would pitch in and help cook breakfast for their old mom and dad.

Since I retired my wife gave me the job as the official coffee maker in the family. I don't mind because I think my coffee taste much better than hers :-)

Sarah The Dreamer said...

My mom you attracted a lot of attention to me at church yesterday.

Mike and Christie said...

Everybody wanted you to make coffee. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin