His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, August 8, 2010

See What Happens???

When you are SUPPOSED to be cleaning your room and going to bed and you are dancing instead??????
video

5 comments:

FaerieMama said...

christie, I havent talked to you in ages, but I justy wanted top stop by and express my gratitude AGAIN for when you reached out to me a few years ago, remember? I was really struggling with my faith. WAs depressed, alone, lost. You wrote me a beautiful letter and sent me that video and...well, it meant the world to me. Since that time, God has truly made his presence known in my life. Even though life is still tough, I have Him to lean on. THank you again. I was just feeling great gratitide fior you today and wanted to tell you...

your Sister in Him,
Keri (aka keriMama on FRUA aka Faeriemama on Blogger:)

Mike and Christie said...

I do remember Keri.... so good to hear from you. :)

You are so sweet to stop in. I truly need the Lord every day for every breath.

Melissa E. said...

Haha! That's a keeper!

:)De said...

and it was all caught on tape. Ha ha ha!

Erika Minich said...

I video taped it and could not stop laughing. I kept on replaying it.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin