His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Passing Notes During Class

Hmmmm. If you are home schooled, and there are only 3 students in your entire school, should you get in trouble for passing notes in class? :)








When I got out the camera, Sarah said, "Oh no! She's going to BLOG about it!" Aha! My new weapon. :) If you do something against the school rules, it might be Blogged About! LOL

It is hard concentrating with that big illuminating TREE 2 feet from your desk, screaming "Christmas is Coming, Christmas is coming!" But they are doing pretty well.

Erika's funny for the day:

She is working on math... The question is: How many 5 cent stamps can you buy if you have 18cents, and how much money will be left over?

Her answer?

NONE.. Stamps cost 41 cents.

:)

I just love kids. :)

7 comments:

Waitingonmyua2 said...

Tell little Miss E she made the lady in Kansas laugh right out loud!

I've gotta share that one! :o)

JJ said...

Hmmm...you DID say that you wanted to encourage the girls to write more! ;+))

You could try the old "read the note to the ENTIRE class routine. LOL!

Mike and Christie said...

Or... I could make them correct spelling and punctuation. :)

Lorraine said...

Paulina will start homeschool in January, but she won't have anyone to pass notes to. I will have to tell her to e-mail her notes to your girls!

Lorraine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike and Christie said...

Hey Lorraine! How are you! :)
I removed the other post because it was the same one. I have this screening thing on now, so the post doesn't post right away.

Email me! :)
And tell Paulina the girlies have a blog.
http://thenoelles.blogspot.com

:)De said...

Passing notes in class. LOL! Don't 'cha love it.
:)De

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin