His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! It is so great that Uncle Bob got through this accident. Our best to you, from PA!
Carla and Dave

mommajeane said...

Merry Christmas back to you and your family....

Mama Kat said...

Merry Christmas!! I just stumbled into your blog when I searched gluten free cooking...my daughter was recently diagnosed with an allergy to gluten and I'm on a mission to learn as much about it as possible.

Not to mention find some edible gluten free meals! Nice to meet you!

Mike and Christie said...

Merry Christmas Ya'll!

Mama Kat, welcome!
We have been gluten free for a little over 2 years. I learn more every day.
The biggest things I have learned:

Gluten free does not mean taste free.
It just isn't that hard. :)

There are life changes, such as, you really can't eat out safely.... unless you can be sure they have a SAFE gluten free menu....
Carrabbas has one, but if the cook doesn't know what he's doing. It isn't worth it.

I found a cook book with different flour combinations that was helpful in making our Christmas Cookies this year.

I make up my own recipes, and will post them as I come up with them. :)

My husband and the kids are my taste testers.

Ahhh, and I LOVE spaghetti. We just have Spaghetti Sauce over Rice instead of noodles, and it is pretty good that way. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin