His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, December 26, 2008

After the Day Is Done

THERE IS MEGA CLEANUP! :)

We had a really fun time with our family. We missed Joe, Becca and Sam, who spent the Holiday in Maryland, but it was nice to talk to them on the phone. We also talked to Uncle Dave in Arizona, who is planning to play backgammon with Erika online at Amazon Games. He is a very creative uncle.

Our biggest joy this year was that Uncle Bob made it safely after a pretty nasty accident. He is feeling better today. Advil is a great product!


Three of our Son's and daughter's in law and 4 of our grandchildren were here. We didn't even put a dent into this:


Here are a few more pics of the day:




1 comment:

Oakie Grandfather said...

NOt sure which is most impressive, the turkey or the car

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin