His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tis the Season

FOR ADOPTION!

I am so very excited. I know 2 people over seas right now, adopting little ones.
I also have a good friend here in our area ready to leave to go and get a little one here in the U.S. They are adopting through disruption and so very excited!

Please pray for each of these families that travels will be safe, the children will be secure and that each family will bond well with their new children.

In a short time, 4 more children will no longer be orphans, but sons and daughters and they will BELONG! Belong to a REAL Family, and they will be LOVED and CHERISHED!

I am so happy for the love these families will pour into these children.
It just makes my heart sing with Joy!

If you are considering adoption. GO FOR IT! It is the most wonderful, life fulfilling, exciting, life changing event. And you can do it again if you've already done it once. :)

There are orphans all around us that just need a chance; a chance for a home and parents and a new start.

Got a spare bedroom? Think about filling it with love.

God speed to those abroad..... bring your children home soon! :)

3 comments:

mommajeane said...

I am right there with you... preach it, shout it and share it... I love the kindred spirit I feel with you about adoption and children.

Mike and Christie said...

Hi Jeane,

I just gotta visit you someday! :)

How far are you from Hyattsville Maryland?

mommajeane said...

I will make it close... just tell me when you are coming that way :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin