His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Girlies Blog Privatized

I made a step to privatize the girlies blog as daddy requested to protect them.
If you would like to follow their blog, email me your email address and I'll add you to the list of private viewers.

mikeandchristie@minichfamily.us

7 comments:

Christine said...

Can we--- Julia and Rachel be invited?

Lorraine said...

Please add me and Paulina too. I think she will enjoy keeping up with them while she is homeschooling. You have my e-mail.

The Noelles said...

you've got mail. :)

Kylie said...

Check out my Blog!

Kylie said...

Will you please add me, also?

Mike and Christie said...

Hey kylie,

Can you email me your email address so I can add you?

mikeandchristie@minichfamily.us
thanks

JJ said...

Count Daniel and me in!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin