His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Funny of the Year......maybe.......

Erika just asked, "Do we have any chop sticks?"

I said, "Yes, but what do you need them for?"

She has been knitting and I thought she might need them for something different.....

She said, "My lips are really sore and dry."

OHHHHH, that is "chap stick" you want. LOL

7 comments:

:)De said...

Ha Ha Ha! Happy New Year to you all.

:)De

Kylie said...

haha shes adorable!
Happy New Year!

FaerieMama said...

Christie! I just re-found you via a comment on Christine's blog! I can't believe I didnt know "Mike & Christie" was you!!! I was reading your comment and thought " that's GOT to be Christie from FRUA!" I used to read your blog ages ago and then somehow lost track of it.
Happy New Year to You and Your girls!

The Noelles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Noelles said...

Kylie you are going to get it at camp
are you going to go to family camp??




LOVE Eika

FaerieMama said...

uh oh Christie, I am in trouble: I can't stop reading your blog!!! I'm supposed to be cleaning and doing laundry! Stop being so interesting! lol...

Mike and Christie said...

Hi FaerieMama! :)
glad to see you. I've been checkin' your blog out too.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin