His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Good News Is.....

Uncle Bob is OK!

The bad news is, he was just in a car accident. He called from the scene of the Accident and Mike is on his way to Oklahoma to get him. His car is totaled.

Apparently, somebody tried to cross the highway and pulled in front of him while he was going 65 mph! He said he now knows what air bags feel like. :) Poor Bob, still can't locate his glasses. I'm sure he and Mike will look for them before they come back. If not, we can get him an emergency pair here.

In the mean time, please pray for him as he will need a car for his job. This one is definitely totaled. And pray for him as he processes what just happened to him.
It is a miracle that nobody was seriously injured.

I think we have the best Christmas Present of All. Another visit with our very precious Uncle Bob. :)

1 comment:

JJ said...

I read this last night and prayed for Uncle Bob and the rest of the family. Hope your morning was less eventful...outside of the fun of a normal Christmas, that is.

Blessings to you this very special Christmas Day!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin