His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, March 1, 2013

A New Table and More....

 We have needed a new table for a long time. We have looked at used tables for quite some time, but nothing seemed right, or sturdy, or the right price.
I have had my on a table for awhile, and it went down in price! 
I was given a gift for speaking in Houston, and it was just enough to cover the cost of this table with the benches.  Mike graciously said, "get the chairs too". :)  YEA!

We now have a feeling that we are eating at a table that fits us, instead of feeling so crowded on our little 23 year old table!

That table is comfortably set up on the Front Porch as an Art Table. :)

One of our customers saw some of Alli's art work.  He is an artist himself and said that she has a very good talent!  He came in to meet her. When he came back to pick up his car today, he graciously gave her a water color set which included two technique books; and some larger water color paper for painting.
 She wrote him a thank you card while he was still here on one of her new note cards. :)
What a BLESSING!

Our dear friend who  is VERY MUCH responsible for making sure Sarah found a home here in the United States is traveling to Phoenix from W.D.C.   He stopped by while the girls were on a play date, but is coming back by on Sunday and will be spending the night with us, before he travels on!
We always love seeing Mr. Hal Tait!
It is kind of strange knowing people who knew your children before you did..... However, we live a strange life. :)

Erika did Sarah's hair  today.  I thought it was just darling.  They have been watching "The Waltons" season 4.  I think this is where the hairstyle came from.


Today was such a sweet day. 
TOMORROW WILL BE EVEN SWEETER.....
GUESS WHO'S TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY IS TOMORROW?????<----linked

1 comment:

Hevel Cohen said...

Yay for the table! I think having the right table is just so important.

Congratulations to Miss Alli!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin