His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, March 7, 2013

HELP!

I need to make a PAGE with drop down menu for posts I want to remove  from my side bar so things don't look so "cluttered".  
Does anybody know how to do this? 
I do the pages thing in layout, but there is no drop down.....
Help please. :)

2 comments:

Erika M. said...

I might be able to help you!!!!!!!

Erika M.

Emily Minich said...

Is this what you mean? http://www.realcombiz.com/2012/07/create-simple-drop-down-menu-in-blogger.html

Or

http://www.blogsbyheather.com/2012/10/how-to-blogger-create-a-dropdown-menu-in-blogger.html

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin