His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Break

We are in the midst of Spring Break and am I ever glad we decided to take it!  Sometimes we Homeschoolers can be a little too much "put your nose to the grind stone types".....
I know for sure, I needed a real break and so did the girls.

There were no plans really, but we HAVE kept to our normal schedule of getting up and going to bed as best we can.  Although, last night I did allow 1/2 hour later so they could watch the first 30 minutes of  the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice.

Yesterday we went to the store, but when we got there, I started feeling weak.... almost flu like, and we had to go back home.  Sorry girls.  They handled that change VERY well! I know it was disappointing. :(
Today, I was much better and Anna found 2 dresses on sale for $8.50 each! 
Erika, Sarah and Alli went for a long stroll down the country road, and when they came back, Anna and I had chocolate chip cookies baked.

Today has been a wonderful day. 
Here are a few pictures from our day.


 The Black and White Girls
 Anna
 Miss Bo Peep : Alli LOVES doing dressup.

 The cat has enjoyed lounging with Sarah while she worked on Calligraphy


 Enjoying the use of the old table outside on the front porch.
 Erika relaxing.... watching "The Waltons".

1 comment:

Aus said...

Great stuff in your last couple posts - I too was down with the "bug" that no doubt took you home!

hugs - aus and co.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin