His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, March 15, 2013

CHANGE.....

When Alli first came home 2 years ago, we moved ALL FOUR girls into our master bedroom, and we took a smaller room.
After 6 months, we knew she was ready to be in a regular room with Sarah. And the living arrangements have been the same ever since. 
Erika and Anna, Sarah and Alli.

When our guys were younger and at home we used to change the scenery every year or so.
Oldest with youngest, two older, two younger, two middle, first and third, second and fourth.....
Just so everybody could learn to live with everybody else.

That time has come for the girls, and the two who DO NOT LIKE CHANGE are  not too thrilled with the idea.  The two adventurers are just fine with change.

Honestly, I think it is for the best, as they really DO NEED to learn to live with different kinds of people.  And all four girls are VERY different.
They have different likes, different tastes in music. Some like to sleep with a light on, some not so.
Some go right to sleep and some don't.  Some read, some listen to stories... but all love each other.
They just are not so sure they can LIVE with each other. LOL

So, the experiment begins..... STAY TUNED!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Oldest with youngest? (:

Christie Minich said...

To Be Announced after they all get settled. :)

JJ said...

Awaiting the announcement on pins and needles.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin