His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Three Steps Back

Well, we're in 3 steps back mode.....
I was told I shouldn't have said such nice things because I jinxed the day! LOL
I don't think so. :)

We didn't start out so great this a.m.  It was one of those "Everybody get in the car and let's go learn about the Love of Jesus moments!"   UGH
We talked about repentance on the way, and prepared our hearts for real worship... but all day, it was just tense and off.....
Our friend Hal came over, but he was SICK and running a fever, so he couldn't stay as planned.

I talked to our sweet girl in the afternoon and finally seemed to make headway and get through about attitudes....  but.... she is still struggling. 
Communication is the biggest issue of all! I just pray for her that she learns how to use words to express herself that are accurate.  I can't imagine how hard it must be for her sometimes. :(
Anniversaries are just hard.  I so enjoyed yesterday. :)
I hope we have a great tomorrow as tomorrow is a new day, and His mercies are NEW every morning!
Looking forward to lunging 10 steps forward!
God is Faithful and Good and I rejoice in HIS LOVE for us.

1 comment:

JJ said...

{{Hugs}} to you, dear friend. May today be yet another day of baby steps forward toward healing for Miss Alli. Praise God for new days, new mornings, new mercies, and new beginnings!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin