His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, March 15, 2013

CHANGE.... Part 2....

I wrote about the  CHANGE coming here. <----
Things are going really well. :)  Anna and Alli are over the change shock. :)
Some kids REALLY DO NOT LIKE CHANGE!  These are two of them. But change is good, especially CONTROLLED change that can benefit them.
So the tears are over....
And now they have moved to acceptance with joy. :)
 Taking down and putting up!
 Working together and discovering cool new places to put things.  I told Miss Alli she can do morse code through the wall to Sarah. :)  They are just one door away. It isn't like we have a huge house! LOL
 And somebody is just Miss Cheery! :)
 Anna very kindly wrote this special letter to Miss Alli to welcome her into the new room.
Anna and Alli are going to do really well together! 
Proud of them all! :)

Tomorrow, there will be final pictures, I hope. :)

2 comments:

The Barreness said...

Hello! I came across your blog today actually looking up 'Scottish rite raggedy Ann dolls' for my oldest daughter. She just got home this week from TSRHC and is laying, pretty doped up still, on the couch wanting me to tell her the stories. Anyway, your story struck me as familiar, I haven't had a chance to catch up on all your posts, but I too am an adoptive mom of 4 (no bio-kids) and surgery week was a bit of a nightmare where trust issues that we thought were over popped up

The Barreness said...

Anyway, my phone is acting up and I don't remember where I left off.. I was looking for some advice from an adoptive momma who has been trough pretty major surgery with a child who is adopted and had been through more than one adoptive placement as those issues seemed to come bursting out after a couple of years of what we felt was 'normalcy' lol! My email is eidsonmegan@gmail.com if you feel like chatting about what you guys went through. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin